For your accounts operations, we provide you with internet banking services (i-banking). This flexible service allows you to access your balances and carry out account transactions on a real-time basis anywhere in the world via the internet. Ease and convenience of a 24 hour efficient and secure mobile banking experience. There is no charge for this service.
Currently our internet banking enables you to:
- View your real-time account balances.
- View real-time transactions on your account.
- View transaction history on your account.
- View uncollected funds on your account.
- Download and print your account activity report in Html, CSV and Excel formats.
- Intra and Inter accounts transfers.
- Pay bills e.g. MultiChoice bills.
How To Apply
Apply for internet banking in four 4 easy steps:
- Download and print the E-Banking Form.
- Download the Service Agreement.
- Complete your details.
- Submit or mail the form and agreement to any first point Bank branch.
If your business requires two or more signatories to authorise transactions, these parties are required to sign on the form.
Within a maximum of 48 hours, you can pick up your logon details (customer access code, username and password) from any first point Bank branch nationwide.
For more information on internet banking, please contact your relationship officer or the E-Business department on